Sunset diaries









I love sunsets. I don't know why but for some reason they are better than the sunrise. After the sun sets, the sky is an abstract painting, a master piece by an anonymous painter interpreted by our imagination. Sunsets are the golden hour. There is a subtle hue of gold over almost everything which makes the surrounding and memories more precious and beautiful. People prefer the sunrise over sunset for obvious reasons such as the beginning of a new day and new hopes etc. But sunsets are no less. They are also a beginning – they are the beginning of a new night. It’s only fair if we treat every new night the same way we treat a new day. Moreover once the sun sets, the moon rises. So it is not that everything perishes after the sun sets. A whole new other life awaits after the sunset. The migratory birds flock at the huge mangrove tree in the lake. Jasmines bloom only after the sunset. Shops, pubs and parties open up as the sun sets. People transform from their monotonous suit life to a more exciting and colorful phase of the day. Shops light up for the arrival of crowd. Music lingers longer in the air once the sun sets. Creatures of the night crawl out to embrace their kingdom. Then there is the beautiful moon, either silver or golden, which rises once the sun sets. It engulfs the night with its timeless beauty leaving its admirers lost and mesmerized.
Sunsets are the beginning of the flipside.

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures! I used to like sunrises better but I'm never awake for them anymore. Sunsets give such a beautiful golden hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! c:

    www.mochamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee sunsets and sunrises as well! Great pictures c:
    Well written about the moon takes place of the sun, where
    the night become really calm and resting! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank You! I needed to prove my point to some people as in to why sunsets are better and I ended up ranting like this! XD

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! I also love to capture great sunsets.

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook