Rain Beckons


Thunder clasps in the sky
Birds sing on the road
Rain plummeted with the wind
Seasons missed by snow.

Sun hid amongst the raindrops
Night loomed over day
Parks befriended by rivers
As boots kill the rain.

Blinded by what foresees this scroll
Summer mist draped the skyscrapers
Rivers bled into homes
As the pen safely kissed the ink.

A tangled wire now hung like jewellery
As the rainy wind washed summer away.

It has been such a long time since I last posted a poem...!!!
Right now it is raining every alternate day in Mumbai and the climate is absolutely perfect!
Few days ago I saw a Japanese movie called Garden of Words - 言の葉の庭 (Kotonoha no Niwa) and that actually inspired me to write the poem.
It's a really beautiful movie and the animation is almost life like! The nature scenes were captured beautifully!
And right now at the moment I am watching a really *teary-eyed* drama called Koizora and it is also so sweet!
Also the gif in this post is also from that movie Garden of Words! :D
I'm having my fingers crossed that I'll blog soon! ;)

Project 365 - UPDATED!

6 comments :

  1. Wow what a writing skills you have
    c: a beautiful poem you have written!
    I like poems about the seasons,
    elements!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ♥ loving your poem
    I always love poem, sometimes I imagine a melody from that song (I might be a music composer in the past ;D)
    Have a nice day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes! sometimes i wish my poems were ballads too! :)

      Delete
  3. It's been raining for a week straight here but I don't think I'm enjoying it as much as you are, haha! I'm definitely not as inspired to write poetry :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's cos i had been traveling for an entire month to places where the only possible season was SUN SUN SUN! And that's why the rain felt so good!! :D

      Delete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook