A Place Called Here

We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. Sometimes we see the way out but wander further and deeper despite ourselves the fear, the anger or the sadness preventing us returning. Sometimes we prefer to be lost and wandering, sometimes it is easier. Sometimes we find our own way out. But regardless, always, we are found.
~Cecelia Ahern

A Place Called Here is a book written by Cecelia Ahern. It traces the life of Sandy Shortt after her neighbor-friend (which a distinct connection to her) goes missing at the age of 10 without leaving a trace. Ever since then Sandy experiences a compulsive order to keep searching for lost things, be it a sock or a person, until they are found again. She makes it her goal in life to Find the missing people. Her job is to Find.
And this is her story when she goes missing, without a trace.

It has been such a long time since I wrote any review!
I’ve got 4 books by Cecelia Ahern piled up in my room plus a very long wishlist (of books) in flipkart. I’ve read 2 books out of the four. The other book which I read was The Time Of My Life and it is an amazing story too! It has humor and adrenaline rush, all in one book.

And also follow me on my flickr stream, I’m more active in that because of my Project 365

4 comments :

  1. I will definitely give a read.

    By the way long time how you have been?Your blog has grown up well in all these years.Keep up the good work babes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) I'm glad you liked it! :D

      Delete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook