Bucket List

You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until its happening. You don’t recognize the biggest day of your life. Not until you’re right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone… The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there’s not enough time… because you want to live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days.
- Grey's Anatomy
Hello people!
It feels so good to be back, and by back, yeah MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER AND I DON'T HAVE TO TOUCH A BOOK FOR LIKE A week now. Yeah that's because entrance exams start within a week. *the sad life of us science students.* *sigh*

Anyway I am so happy to be back blogging! I changed my layout because when I was studying I kept getting these freaking superb ideas for designing (only while I was studying) my blog. So I finally decided to change the layout! :)

Now that my exams are over I decided I should devote proper time for photography. I got my camera serviced today and I've started a 365 days photoshoot project. It began yesterday. I hope that I will be able to continue it for a year and I want to continue it!

And these are the two photos at the moment :)

[001] - bucket list

[002] - morning bokeh

Lets just hope that I update soon (something interesting) for now :D. I DO NOT want my blog to become lazy, so do keep looking forward for further posts! :)

1 comment :

  1. I can't wait for yout 365 photo projects XD
    I feel like want to start one but I guess I'll start from January 01 next year :P, or some other memorable day :D

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook