The Reason To Live


I close my eyes to make this world disappear
I hope to slip away from reality
I pray for this every year
Why does life weave its story in ambiguity?

The roof over my head is tearing apart
Debris buried long ago - gave way,
Welcoming me to the pain I once bid adieu
Only to roll over my trauma yet again - mon dieu.

Strength can no longer be clasped by fists,
Voices can no longer be heard by ears,
And the truth, blinded by mere ego.

When life can stir up such a nightmare,
Why is it that I have to be the victim of this macabre?

11 comments :

  1. beautiful post! The song really adds another dimension to the image :)


    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY POEM !

    COLOURFUL-INSPIRATION.BLOGSPOT.COM <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ bro ~ Thanks! :D
    @ LAM ~ Thank you..! :D love your blog btw! ^_^
    @Anna ~ Thank you so much!! :D
    @VJP ~ Thanks girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized how long I've not stopped by! Loved reading your work again, and I've always said that your words are magic!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oups, i am so sorry, that comment was meant for a different blog:( I wanted to ask you, if you'd like to follow each other ?:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is amazing. such great thoughts and feelings. your one blogger that I must follow. :) love your blog! you're such an inspiration!


    Love,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. @mia ~ wow thank you! that's a first timer and im touched! :D thanks a lot! ^_^

    @shriti & sonshu ~ thank youuu!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook