An Unsolved Mystery


Barred by a shell of crystal water,
Touch and feel the wrath and burn.
A doorway to another realm –
Keys to the inner soul.

Barricaded by needle towers,
A blinking moat, missing crocodiles
Light that spins your steps –
And fortunes untold.

Harbouring the vistas of the world
Inside – a divine castle,
A golden pantheon –
And an unconquered land.

Human eyes are an unsolved mystery

I've always been mesmerized by eyes.
I'll be gone till mid December because of my 12th Standard exams. So won't be posting for a while now. :(
Hope you all have a great winter :) :)

11 comments :

  1. Your thoughts are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was beautiful. I love human eyes! But I hate to look at someone else's eyes! D:

    Good luck for the exam! c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree on the eyes part, surely they are a mystery.

    All the best for the exams, will definitely miss you!

    <3
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, good luck on your exam !
    Have a nice day sweetie xx
    colourful-inspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....hi dear....fantastic and phoetyc words ^^
    I'm impressed...
    what do you think to follow each other??
    I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and have an happy start of week
    vendy

    follow me:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyes are pretty cool, especially close-up! Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi thanks for the comment in my blog!! Love your blog and followed :D memorable post <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful poem and photo matches perfectly!

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook