Day 08 – Your Favourite Internet Friend



Dear You,

Hello virtual friend. Our space may be limited to the rectangular screens which illuminate and screen the words we type, but yet somehow through that we’ve become friends.
You know it’s great to have you as a virtual friend.
I feel I’m different when I’m virtual than real, like I have two different facets – real and virtual. . I feel I’m different when I’m virtual than real, like I have two different facets – real and virtual.
For one thing, you don’t get to see my expressions or the faces I sometimes make when we interact. It may be good or weird or totally blank and sometimes not even caring about your opinion. But you never know what lies behind that screen and so you continue, without a clue.
But again, that’s also the best part. It means that when there is no one willing to listen to me, there is actually someone who doesn’t care about that and wishes to converse with me for who I am to them. And I think that’s actually something nice.
We also share a lot. The greatest thing about virtual “reality” is that I finally get to meet people who think like me, like the things I like and share a lot in common!
To be precise, people whom I don’t often think are same as me in the “real world”.
And when I finally meet that one person who is so similar to me, (as in likes & dislikes, hobbies, etc) I feel so grateful.
So, thank you very much for being such a great friend!

Your “virtual” pal,
Tharangni





Posted by Tharangni

1 comment :

  1. Hey, this is Navya.A :)
    Docky, lol.

    Anyway, the b&w picture you?
    Fabulous piece, nevertheless.


    I miss 10th, more than ever.
    That wasn't random.

    Tell you later. =D

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook