Torment



After an eternity full of disturbance, it’s all finally over.
I get to be with you once again forever.
Yet you say this is the beginning of another war.
And hence you hid me away someplace far.

You say I’m safe with the Nephilims
But I feel safe only with you in your angelic arms.
As the sky grew darker
The Outcasts increased their number –
Knowing that I’m the price for their freedom
They began to hunt me down.

So, you fought my battles just like always
While I watched you from the side-lines in awe.

The Shadows that hovered around have now befriended me.
And when I look into them, I see the past –
The past which you never told me about,
The past about my life.

I can no longer take this anymore –
Your separation and my twisted untold destiny.

So the Shadows shall take me there
To rid my torment and find my lair.

Nephilim: Children of Fallen angels. (Partly human partly angel)

Outcasts: A particular rank of angels who stood next to Satan during the "revolt", but did not step into the underworld with him. Once the battle ended, they tried to return to heaven, but it was too late. Also when they tried to go to hell, Satan cast them out permanently, and left them blind. Nevertheless, the outcasts have a tremendous control of the other four senses (they are blind). In "torment", they chase Luce because they think that if they captured her, they will get back to heaven.

Shadows: Later named as 'Announcers' in the book can open portals to a person's past.
This is a poem/review of the book, Torment (sequel to Fallen).
© image copyright & wiki info.


Posted by Tharangni

2 comments :

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook