Sweet x16!

TODAY I’M 16. BUT THERE AIN’T A PARTY AND MOST OF ALL, I’M REALLY NOT WITH THE PEOPLE (FRIENDS) WHOM I’D DIE TO BE WITH.


Woah! 16 huh??? Feels like I’m 15 only! :D nothing much *great* happened today. It was the usual day but with an extra few phone calls and many texts, but was in a total rush to go to school!!
I wanted no one at school to know it was my birthday today because then there would be wishings and questions about party and etc etc – which I had no interest in doing here (at Mumbai). So I smiled most of my way around when they found out that it was my birthday today (thanks to tech like Facebook!).
But nevertheless one of the most fortunate things that happened to me today was that I got to speak with most of my Hyderabad friends (and text them more efficiently too)!! That was like the best thing of today! I mean it was even better than the face that I didn’t get any presents, (I told you it was the usual everyday type of day) chatting with old mates was worth everything! :D
What else?? Let’s see… I got drenched today when I went out to buy corn/take pics for an MMS to my friend. And I really hope I don’t catch a cold! O_O
School is good but still sucks at the same time.
Good – because of the lenient rules and regulation and timings.
Sucks – because it’s totally and fully ONLY academic (exams & syllabus). No extracurricular activities and my *oh-so-popular-school* is just a stupid 5-storyed building with many rooms! :X

Ahh… that’s it for now. Will start blogging *properly* soon. It’s my birthday today anyway. Btw really happy to see live clovers! :') though haven’t yet succeeded in finding a four-leaved one! :(

© image source

Posted by Tharangni

5 comments :

  1. Good to catch up with you again! 16 . . . it's been so long since I was that age that it's hard to remember. I think that was my first year in Spain (We were there 6 years.), so, in a way, maybe I wasn't feeling all that different from how you are now. Hard to say. I generally saw moving as an adventure because it gave me a chance of escaping a life that was less than happy. If I had been happy where I was, things might have been different. . . .

    wisewit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, belated Birthday wishes... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy sweet16 girl~

    haha..school without extra curricular is sad..but i think it is beneficial when you wanna concentrate on your studies..:)

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook