Raised By Wolves


Adopted by the Alpha of a werewolf pack after a rogue wolf brutally killed her parents right before her eyes, fifteen-year-old Bryn knows only pack life, and the rigid social hierarchy that controls it. That doesn't mean that she's averse to breaking a rule or two.
But when her curiosity gets the better of her and she discovers Chase, a new teen locked in a cage in her guardian's basement, and witnesses him turn into a wolf before her eyes, the horrific memories of her parents' murders return. Bryn becomes obsessed with getting her questions answered, and Chase is the only one who can provide the information she needs.
However her life encounters a twist when she is brutally punished by her pack and manages to bleakly survive it. And then begins her journey, finding out the truth behind Chase, their connection and even forming a new family.
Raised by Wolves is a novel written by Jennifer Lynn Barnes which has received well applauses from the famous author Melissa Marr and other critics.
I'm sorry to tell this guys, but I'll be gone on an indefinite Hiatus for a long time. Will probably be back to blogging only after my boards get over, which will be around the 23rd of March. Farewell was held day before yesterday and school's over for me now! :'(. Will post pics of it... after my boards get over only :P btw changed my lay! :D Hope you'll like it! ;)



Posted by Tharangni

4 comments :

  1. wow..i think i will like this :)

    good day!

    can I ask you a favor? pls. like these links for me :)


    http://www.facebook.com/iheartluckymesupreme

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131415080261265&set=a.131412666928173.24696.116296648439775&ref=notif

    IT IS ACTUALLY MY ENTRY FOR A CONTEST and I NEED MANY 'LIKES'..

    I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME..

    Also, can you pls post these links in your BLOG so that others may like it using their facebook acounts?

    pls..pls..I will really appreciate it pls..>.<

    -ayu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I'll miss you!

    Nice layout, too.

    wisewit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hello ^_^
    nice background, nice colours~ :)

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook