Terror in the city // 4

#4: Conniving
I came out of my trance. I let go of the man. His body was still paralyzed with the terror seen through his eyes. He was looking at the sky and was twitching his body not knowing what was doing or what even happened. He was in a coma and would probably die in a few hours.

I turned towards my side to see what had caused that scream.

I found the redhead on the floor covering her ears and eyes tightly shut and taking in deep gasps of breath. When she noticed that I was looking at her,

“Why did you do that?!! How can you ever kill a person like that??! What you did to that poor man was truly horrifying. I don’t even think that he’d be able to come out of such a shock. I think – …”

Poor man? Excuse me lady if it hadn’t been for me you would have died in the hands of your poor man! Just be happy that I saved you from him, else you would be in the skies now!”

“I'm sorry but this poor man is actually my partner in a play at my university. We were practicing here because the backdrop was just as in the script.”

When she said that it was just a practice for a play, I went into a shock. Never had I in my whole life ever been wrong in my kills.

I didn’t know if she was telling the truth of if she was lying because what she had acted was so real.

I heard the police sirens from far. Her scream did have the pitch.

I looked at the man and prayed god that he would be alright or even what he was doing was an act too.

Probably pulling out a prank right this instant.

I didn’t wait afterwards and dashed out the labyrinth after sensing the terror in me.
To be continued...


Posted by Tharangni

6 comments :

  1. OMG! so it was just a big mistake!! what would the protagonist do now??

    impatiently waiting for the nest part,
    ayu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! so it was just a big mistake!! what would the protagonist do now??

    impatiently waiting for the nest part,
    ayu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ayu~ yep. :) wait n see. but i think its gonna have many chapters! but they'll all be small :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passing by your blog. I hope we can be good friends. Can we follow each others blogs?? :) You can follow my blog by clicking here. I'd follow back, promise :DD

    *hugs & kisses*
    ♥ Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, that was a bit unexpeted. :)

    wisewit

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook