Terror in the City // 2



#2 : The Hunt

The night was pitch black and silent. I could hear my boots hitting the pavement as I walked. The alley was cold and lonely. Any normal person would have been scared if they’d walked in here.
And I felt the fear of a recent one. Her fear was etched across the walls. She was probably looking for a way out of this endless labyrinth of streets and had ended up getting lost.
I went ahead. Far away I saw the outline of a small figure, a woman, bent down with the head looking up at a man. It looked like she was pleading or begging for mercy.
The woman looked as if she was in her early twenties. She wore a dark jean and had a dull grey shirt. Her hair was flaming red like a ruby. She was the right girl in the wrong place, probably got lost in search of a dance bar.
The man on the other hand was a slut. He was stocky one with a lot of hair. I mean really hairy. Something glistened in his mouth as the lamp-posts’ light reflected. My guess was that it might be a golden tooth.
I looked like a dark golden dust dressed in black with the blonde hair dancing to the night’s wind.
I loved this night.
I have found my prey.
To be continued...
Read: Part 1: The Freedom.


Posted by Tharangni

4 comments :

  1. wow..i wonder what will she gonna do with those two!! XD

    looking forward to the next one!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..i wonder what will she gonna do with those two!! XD

    looking forward to the next one!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pictures! :D

    Thanks, once again, for remembering to drop by. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE:@♠ Tharangni ♠ : thanks for keeping up with the story! :D dont worry i will post the last part sooner!

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook