Scared


Sweat dripping down nape
Lightning strikes land like devil
I crouch in the drapes.

Yay! I'm finally back! :)
Exams are over and I'm on blogger! :D
[LOL! they rhyme!] :D
THIS POST IS NOT FOR HAIKU HEIGHTS. I DID A MAJOR BLUNDER. READ IT HERE.
But still you can read it for your own joy :) I guess this is my first non-prompt haiku then! :D But I still can't be forgiven for the silly mistake which I've done. Again.
So I really hope that the HH people will forgive me!

Posted by Tharangni

9 comments :

  1. Inspired by your photo and words:

    she crouches
    in the sacred rain
    unafraid


    Sacred Rubble

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunakshi ~ Wow! was it really that scary! :/ ?

    @MMT ~ Thank you :) im glad im an inspiration! ^_^

    @Koo~ same pinch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tharangni.. ur haiku is nice :)

    first line has 6 syllables though, do check..

    ps: the prompt is "SACRED" not "SCARED"! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. got ur comment. do put this as haiku and try one more for sacred itself, rather than waiting for next prompt :)

    welcome back btw, to HH ;) good to have u participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anagram: two words spelled with the same letters. When I see either of those words, I have to look closely to be sure which I'm seeing, so don't feel too bad about it. :)

    pretty good one for "scared"

    wisewit

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook