Day 02 - Your Crush.


Hi! I never thought I’d do this, but here I am writing about you - you, whom I never talked about to my friends, or to anyone else, except me.
Did you know that every secret moment I get to be with you, I'm so happy? I smile all day long and I rewind and replay the moments again and again. Yet I only wish reality wasn’t bitter.
I’ve got a character, which I’ve to control and I should not let it slip out.
On the outside I may look nonchalant when I talk with you. But in the inside I thump with joy so much, that I hide my smile.
These are my feelings for you, and yet I don’t know if you feel the same for me. And this is one question, which I keep asking everyday. And even today.
What do you feel about me?

Yours,
Tharangni


30 Day Letter concept from Here.


Posted by Tharangni

6 comments :

  1. That kinda sounded like a proposal :P

    But yeah... you write good letters. You ought to be my pen pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reply to the comment on my blog ::> Serial Killers?? No no... I still have to finish writing this story. There isn't a serial killer and the girl who was talking to the protagonist when when the girlfriend (Akansha was it??) collapsed is someone who is yet to be revealed.

    ...

    I guess I should've posted the whole story in one go. -___-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post expresses my feeling
    towards my Mr. Crush as well (^_~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww~ i remember having this kind of feeling during the time when i still like 'mystery guy' haha..

    RE:@tharangni: well..it's included in my top 11-20 list dont worry..i always love usui-kun but in dealing with my top ten list..im more particular with the content and the effect on me..and since maid-sama is still ongoing..it makes me forget about it sometimes and makes the likeness of it..a bit lower than usual when im watching it haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww~ i remember having this kind of feeling during the time when i still like 'mystery guy' haha..

    RE:@tharangni: well..it's included in my top 11-20 list dont worry..i always love usui-kun but in dealing with my top ten list..im more particular with the content and the effect on me..and since maid-sama is still ongoing..it makes me forget about it sometimes and makes the likeness of it..a bit lower than usual when im watching it haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Selenium ~ Nooo way!! it wasn;t a proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >3> !!
    but thanks! :) n sure ^_^ i'd love to be pen pals! :D
    [and oh- i thought that you'd done your story till there only, so i got confused! sorry.. hehe! :D]

    @Rabbito~ yay!!! samee pinchh! :D

    @Ayu~ yea, i used to read and they alwaaays remind me of the guy i like! :D So hows things with u and mystery guy?
    [and oh- i didn't know how u did ur ratings! soowwie!]

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook