Day 01 - Your Best Freind


Hi! It’s been a while since I wrote you a letter.
Do you what I feel about you right now? I feel that you’re drifting away from me.
And it makes me sad. I wish we could go back to the days when we used to have lots of fun.
When you and I used to smile, gossip and cry. I really wish you would get better soon.
The hospital must have been horrible for you. And you know what I wish from you?
I wish that you would be the strongest person in the whole wide world and the kindest one too.
People misinterpret you at times. But I don’t listen to what they say. I tell them that you’re the best and to mind their own business if they don’t know you well. I want you to stand on your own feet and stop being dependent to others. I want you to be who you can be and along that road I will help you be it and at the same time be your best friend forever.

Yours truly,
Tharangni.


30 Day Letter Concept from Here.
Posted by Tharangni

6 comments :

  1. Aww no wonder nothing can beat a letter from a best friend. :)

    sorry for being so irregular in commenting.i hardly type blogspot on url these days.result tension creeping into my mind,just four days to go and i am hella scared. :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunakshi~ Actually is a letter to a best friend, not from! :D

    No problems girl, even i'm busy with projects and assignments and stuff... but i guess i'll have to go through that for the next level in life! X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant your friend will be so glad to see it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This letter reminds me of the day when my friend had a fatal accident. I used to visit him everyday with a white flower in the hospital hoping he'd get better.

    I guess I could feel it cause I've felt it. -__-

    P.S. Well, my friend eventually got better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you started the challenge, too? (: That's awesome.

    It's easy to misinterpret someone you don't know - and really, nothing's better than having a best friend that understands you.

    Leona.

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook