Lately.

Lately I haven’t been blogging much and I can feel that one-week to which I’d lost due to the arrival of my brother. Well he didn’t get me anything special like the ‘Velvet Casket’, which he’d once bought me. This time however it was different. It was my birthday this Sunday [yep! I'm 15 now!], and guess what he gave me as a gift? SPEAKERS!!! I mean my very own speakers for my very own room! Now how cool is that! It’s really nice and the sound is awesome.
Anyway so since my bro was here for like A WEEK ~ I was disconnected from cyber space till then. And so in the 7 days I was really bored without the net. So I tested out my Photoshop skills by making/editing pictures/wallpapers. It was really fun! You can see the pictures, which I did below:
Cry Smile- Quoted by Abhishek Bachan
--
All I Want Is You- Juno OST
--
Faerie- Wicked Lovely [By Melissa Marr], Ch.26
--
Learn My Lesson- Daughtry [Learn My Lesson]
--
Your Love is My Drug-The oh-so popular lines of the song Your Love is My Drug by Kesha.
--
Satellite Heart- Anya Marina [Satellite Heart]
--
Undisclosed Desires- Muse [Undisclosed Desires]
--
Win/Lose- By Me [After A Personal Experience]
--
Whatever You Like- Anya Marina [Whatever You Like]
--

So this was what I'd been doing all along. Plus, to get a clear view of the full High-Res image, click it and then download it.
So that's it for now from me!
To Comment, the link is below the icon of the post :)
Posted by Tharangni

5 comments :

  1. well im not blogging lately as well/.hehe..advance happy birthday! and wow..youre really good at photoshop..hehe..actually i dont know how to do that..im stuck in a box haha..but that's not a problem..maybe ill try learning it some time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoOoOow!

    seriously you are awesome its beautiful and you know what I was doing the same :P but mine sucks >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, and I love your new layout its soo pretty!
    I am good thanks ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ayu~ Thanks! :) Its easy~ all u have to do is change the text color and change its position to make it look closer :)

    @Chocolate~ Wow! reallly i wanna see yours too! put it up in your blog sometime soon, plzz!!!

    @Leti-chan ~ Thanks :) glad u liked it! ^_^ so what else then! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats real creativity , I liked them .. you keep on doing this ...Good to see the .varieties n diff themes you pitch in ..


    Take care

    Have a super Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook