Friends Forever ♥


Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

That’s what I feel about my friends! They’re so precious to me. Just like any other gem. I really don’t like to see them unhappy.
Today my bench mate was really unhappy after she had a fight with her best friend. I tried my best in consoling her. Nothing happened. :(
But later in the end of the day, she was back to her old self and I was really happy then!

We Smile. We Laugh. We Dream.
We’re going to be together forever.
We’re going to be the Best of Friends.

This one goes to all my friends in school, cyber space and tumblr.
How about you? :) What do you want to say to your friends?
Do you guys like my new template? ^_^ I think its awesome! Especially the sidebar. Oh, and the navigations are always like before :), except you'll have to click the pictures in the sidebar :). Still if you want to ask me anything, feel free to do so!

Posted by Tharangni

4 comments :

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook