I am so Forgetful - Blog Birthday and Awards

I can’t believe that I’ve done it again! I missed out my blog birthday – again! Once I’d missed it out last year, and now I’ve done it again! I kept reminding myself that I shouldn’t forget it and here I’ve done just what I didn’t want to!
My blog birthday was on the 24th of March. My blog was created on the same date, 2 years ago at 1 am in the night when I was in class 7. Back then I used to have a Black Minima template and my first and second posts were Cardcaptor Sakura movies 1 and 2. I created it after my bro had done one (and he’d later deleted it) and after an inspiration from Unleashd Melody (who doesn’t blog constantly though). Later I deleted those posts and posted about Avril Lavigne in my holidays, i.e. on May 2008. After that I again deleted that post and resumed from October 31st by posting about Halloween. And ever since then, I’d been blogging constantly and this is what I am finally. I began writing articles first when I was in class 8 and poetry and other fictious write-ups in class 9 and I’ve continued with that.
And yet after such a nice history, which I kept telling my self to post on the 24th, I FORGOT!


So as a punishment for me, I'm going to give out Awards! (Usually I never ever do that!)

First award, is the Blogger Buddy Award! And this goes too:

Ayu
Samadrita
Selenium
Koo
Shona
Leona
Chocolate Lover
Sorcerer
Shruti
DD-Chan
Juliet
Sunakshi
FireBolt
WindowLad
Leti-Chan
Vivek
Unleashd Melody
Navya (Though she hardly ever blogs :P)

The next is for The Awesome Writer, and this goes to ~

Shona
Selenium
Ayu
WindowLad
Shruti

And the final one, The Elegant Blogger Award and this goes to ~

DD-Chan
Juliet
Samadrita
Leti-Chan
Leona

And with that my blog is 2 years old!
I want my blog to be cute because it's only 2 years old!
I hope I'd got everyone tagged here, and if I didn't, I'm sorry!
Posted by Tharangni

18 comments :

  1. @vivek~Thank you :) Im sorry i 4got to tag u.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happppyyyyyyyy birthday to your blog
    =]

    And thankie for the award =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW you's only in 9th?! Lol. Your posts are so mature and awesome, i thought you were wayy older! :P
    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your awesome blog :)

    And thankyou for the award :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I missed my blog birthday too you know...last year in August.But the thing is I don't make too much of a big deal out of it.I mean I usually don't care for such trifles.
    But thanks for being so thoughtful and sharing these wonderful awards with us.Happy Birthday to The Melancholy of Life! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey , its ok , you don't need to ..its fine @ Tharangni

    take care ..n wish you a hv a gr8 week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog Birthday! :)
    Thanks a lot for the awesome awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! 2 years? amazing!! 0.o!! and thanks for the 2 awards~!! :D love it~!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog birth day to you :))
    Hoping there is many more to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tharangni,

    Wow... thank you... thank you... you are so kind and generous for having been tagged me with two awards... o, i'm so happy!!!:D

    I'm sorry for getting the awards only now... i got busy with my OJT... and will be a lot more busy this coming days but still i'm surprised with that kind gestures of yours... and thank you for appreciating my recent post...!!!:)

    Happy 2nd Birthday in Blogland...!!!:D


    God Bless!!!:)

    Keep safe!!!:)



    Your Buddy,

    >kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Tharangni

    So so glad that I read you blog for excatly three reasons!

    > One your blog is really wonderful and I enjoyed a tiny ride into it...going through few post as qucikly as possible before commenting!

    > Second, your blog has a birthday on 24th March and interesting..my blog also share it's Birthday with your blog! And utterly amazing..that even i forgot to celebrate it's birthday and your this post reminds me! Thankyou so much!

    > Third..because you are quite young and chirpy and your blog reflects that best of youth and zeal + love your lovely prose, perhaps am following it:)


    Bwt: Thankyou and am so proud of you for joining to stand against domestic violence!

    ~Keep the spark ALive..

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Rachana sis ~Wow! amazing! our blog birthdays are same! :O! never new i'd find a same person with the same date!^_*
    and yea i do wanna join it cuz one day out side the window b4 mu hindo exam i saw a man beatin his wife and she was crying. and their baby was also witnessing it. so i felt sad for the lady and decided to join ur movement! :) and thanks so much for following it too!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the award :)

    Happy Birthday for blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy Birthday!! :) And yea!! OMG THANKS SOOOO much!! :) Yaaay im so happy!!: ) Muaaaahz!! :) :) <3 ya!! thanks a ton!!

    *Hugs*
    Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!! Thanks so much! >v< I've not been so updated on my blog recently so I didn't notice this until now... Sorry and thanks again! <3 And happy birthday to your blog, tho it's late haha ^^

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook