Silence Of The Breaking Dawn

Sitting beside the river bank
Before the golden rays pierce the horizon
I sigh in happiness and relief
For nothing’s been more breathtaking than this.
The mist hangs like the oblivion
Dampening a spider’s web
And forming a necklace of dew.
All around it’s silent and eerie
With no soul to be seen for an eye’s view.
I ponder silently
For there is no one with me
To view this magnificent site
As I sit alone.
All my sadness drown away
When I see the sun making it’s way.

Tharangni

4 comments :

  1. hey tharangni,
    its reallly beautiful..
    loved it alot..
    really sweet dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder what it will be to see aura straight up..and does schrei have any meaning at all??and can you please keep the auto play option on the player off??free

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chocolate lover: Thanks girl!^_^
    @Soin: Well Schrei means 'scream' in german... it's a song title by tokio hotel..
    @Ranjith: hehe Thanks a bunch man! XD

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook