How My First Tooth Fell

The Following Post is a Guest Post for Guria's Blog.

Everyone likes to share their experiences as well as their past. And I love to do so too! ^_^
I don’t know why, but I always seem to remember the things that always happen first. As a matter of fact I even remember how my first tooth fell, and how my second tooth fell too! Here’s what happened.

The day when it fell was a Sunday. I was in (Place Private). My mom was dying her hair and I was in the second grade (2002). I don’t remember the date though and I don’t know whether my dad was at home or whether he was on a tour. Anyway, I was drawing a picture, which I called it the ‘kids ship’, (those days I loved to draw and color) though I don’t know where it is now. But I think maybe my mom might know where it is. I was sitting in the diwan and I was coloring that picture. I used go to the washbasin mirror from time to time, to check on my tooth. I used to stand on my toes to see the teeth in the mirror because I wasn’t tall enough to see it ‘simply’. And at the same time, when I used to color the picture I used to shake that ‘going to fall’ teeth with my tongue, so that I can get it quickly as I was the only girl in the class whose first tooth still hadn’t fallen! And the suddenly when I was coloring and shaking that teeth, it broke! I rushed to the basin and asked my mom to move aside and then I took out my first tooth! :D It was an incisor (from the down) and I rinsed my mouth thoroughly to get the blood out of my mouth. Then my mom asked me to tell ‘Fish’. I said it. But the syllable ‘sh’ was pronounced as ‘shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’ with a slight whistle. So on the whole I said fish as ‘fishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh’, with a slight whistle. And that was also the first time I whistled.
And want to know how my second tooth fell? Well I don’t know the day or date or time or even which class, but it fell when I was sleeping in the night! :D And when I woke up the next day, another incisor gap was there next to my first gap and the I realized that I must have swallowed that tooth in my sleep. Funny right? XD

Tharangni

4 comments :

  1. very very cute post...i dont remember when did i loose my first tooth but i am sure my mom didnt ask me to say "fish". She might have asked me to say "aaaaaaa" :P


    You got a nice blog :)

    and i liked this song glamorous by fergie in ur playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mahesh: hahah! ^_^... yea... well i still do lisp a little with a few words thou, and i still dont know my native lang. thoroughly yet! X)
    and thnx.. glad u liked it!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon: Umm... Thanks!^_^ I'll work on that!^_^

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook