Tagged! :D



Hey, hey hey! This is the first time I've ever been tagged! :) And I really must thank Sammy for that! (Thank You!) Well after all the tagging I've seen in blogs, I guess I've to answer SOME* questions and pass on to other people whom I'd like to be Tagged!^_^
*By indicating some, I Really mean it as some, because, I'm just a little girl and I don't think those questions mean a thing to me! X)

Rules

RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.


Ever told a lie? Guilty
Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent.
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty.
Held a snake? Innocent.
Been suspended from school? Innocent.
Stolen from a store? Innocent.
Done something you regret? Innocent.
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent.
Kissed in the rain? Innocent.
Sat on a roof top? Innocent.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent.
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty.
Been too honest? Innocent.
Ruined a surprise? Innocent.
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterward? Innocent.
Erased someone in your friends list? Innocent.
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty.

Well I guess those many questions should do for me! :) And now the fun part, Tagging!:)
  • Navya
  • Snow White
  • Quintessence of Illusion
  • Krazy Komplex Kitten
  • Priya Vinay
  • Pramoda
  • Ranjith
  • Leo
  • Minami-Chan
  • Vidhu
  • Sourav
  • Kevintablo
  • Aya
  • Bloodhound(Azeron)
  • Selenium
  • Unleashd Melody
  • Guria
  • Akansha
  • N.J
I Guess that should do it, and if I'd missed anyone-I'm realllllly sorry then! :)

9 comments :

  1. Aww you finally responded to the tag.Thanks re!But what about the Brands tag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't there more questions in the tag? :-s Asli waale toh saare rehne diye :P

    Sooo innocent you are ;)

    Nice template btw... pinky pinky :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sammy: well, i actually didn't understand 'em, so i didn't know what to do... :P
    @Akansha: well, yea ... :) i didn't think those questions were right for me, so i took em out.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear ..thanks a lot for tagging me..loved ur post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so more innocent u r..:) good..:)
    Thanks for tagging me..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) congratulations on d first tag ;) will hence forth, turn more such exercises your way !

    i read sammy's comment -- i still have to do ur tags :( will do that after monday -- exams going on -- crunch time :(

    i've done this tag before ... chk it out on facebook ... will post it on my blog as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Pramoda n Vidhu: Thanks a lot guys!^_^
    @Chocolate lover: Thank you to you too!^_^

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook