Recitals Of My Life:: Let It All Out

Recitals Of My Life:: Let It All Out
Let it all out
Let it all out
All this anger of the past
Let it all out

Let us go on
Let us walk on
Walk along this bright present
Into our destined path
Let us walk on

Let me take you
Let me show you
The happiness we used to share
Amongst the flowers of summer air
Let me show you

And, let it all out
Let it all out
All this anger of the past
That keeps on stopping you
Let it all out

Let me see it
Let me see it
Oh! The smile you showed me that you cared
Which brought back memories that once I had
Let me just see it once again…

And let it all out
Let it all out
All this anger of the past
So that I can see your smile
For which I’ve waited all this while
Let it all out
Let it all out
Let it all… out…

'This is the third piece of my collection Recitals of my Life.
I actually played this song in my guitar-in an armature's way, because I still haven't preached any guitar classes. So I just strummed the tune of the song to it. And only Navya has the link to that song. And Navya, no PUBLISHING! Trust me, you WON'T want me to be singing!X('


Links to this post>>
Recitals Of My Life:: Invisible Wall[You]
Recitals Of My Life:: Pray for Death

4 comments :

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook