My Acronym

Well, just the other day I was browsing Facebook Applications, and I came across one called the 'Name Acronym'. I never really can get my names' on my own because, I know only a limited set of adjectives to describe me. Anyway I got my Acronym as...

T-Trustworthy
H-Handsome
A-Appealing
R-Randy
A-Ambitious
N-Neat
G-Glorious
N-Nice
I-Inventive

S-Saucy
I-Influential
V-Virile
A-Attractive
J-Jolly
I-Impatient
That's my full name! Why yes sir, except for the initial 'H' (which I didn't add) in between Tharangni and Siavji! XD

5 comments :

  1. nice :) good expansion of ur name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i really like ur name by itself,seeing this expansion i like it more :)happy diwali dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pramoda and snow hite: Thanks guys, and happy diwali to u too!^_^

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook