Yuki Kajiura :: Fake Wings

This song is performed by Yuki Kajiura and appears on the album SIGN Original Sound & Song Track 1 (2002).
Yuki Kajiura
This song is performed by Yuki Kajiura and appears on the album Fiction (2003).


Lyrics:
Shine, bright morning light,
Now in the air the spring is coming.
Sweet blowing wind,
Singing down the hills and valleys.

Keep your eyes on me,
Now we're on the edge of hell.
Dear my love, sweet morning light,
Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far...

Shine, bright morning light,
Now in the air the spring is coming.
Sweet blowing wind,
Singing down the hills and valleys.

Keep your eyes on me,
Now we're on the edge of hell.
Dear my love, sweet morning light,
Wait for me, you've gone much farther, too far...

Video:


P.S : I've this song in my music playlist too!

2 comments :

  1. I've been such a huge fan of Yuki Kajiura ever since Chronicle of the Wings.You seen that one?One of the best shows to have ever aired on Animax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samadrita ~ well i've seen it and i really love that anime!! ever since then i'm downloading songs by yuki.. and i want animax to air the 3rd season of Chronicle of the wings

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook