'And the Glass broke'

Ok, this is a status message chain in my facebook profile for the status I had updated and the HIDEOUS replies I got for it!

Tharangni Sivaji: A Quick Summary of this week!!!!(Really Exciting): 1.When I went to Bowl O' China to eat the other day, i was sipping water in a glass. the grip on the glass was quite strong (with my teeth) and suddenly the glass was too fragile and it broke under my teeth and there were glass pieces in my teeth! 2.friday, we had p.t and there was shotput!MAN THE BALL WAS SO HEAVY!!it was really a hard work for me to throw the ball!

And the Comments for that:

Cooldude Anirudh: boooooooooooo
Karthik Venkat: youre so thin that you surely cant weigh that ball
Cooldude Anirudh: mayb dat geek broke her body parts
Karthik Venkat: she said that her collar bone was broken
Navya Alam: A quick summary of da week...!
1. I found out tharangn is a BIGGER pea-brain that I'd have ever imagined.
2. What an idiot tharangni is
3. Stupid female. Who da heck asked u to chew da glass?
4. Yeah,pretty much thats it.
Thank you.
Tharangni Sivaji: @karthik: yea that's why sir put me, mounica n ujjwala in the 'baka category*'! plus none of my bones were broken!
@anirudh: same goes for u!
@DOCKS!!!: I DIDN'T 'CHEW' THE GLASS! BLIND GIRL IT BROKE IN MY MOUTH WHEN I WAS DRINKING WATER!!!

3 comments :

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook