Lost in Loneliness and Sadness…

First of all I know that I’d not been blogging for a few days and I’m sure you should have known the reason. Anyway, I think I’ll TRY to blog as much as I can because my dad said that the net would come in a few days and currently I’m in the Net Café. Coming back to the topic let me tell you all everything about it…

The past few days have been really ‘sad and lonely’ for me. Well first of all I really don’t know what has happened to Navya (Docks/Ann/Eva). She has been acting real strange and she never responds ‘properly’ to me. The last time she spoke properly to me was when we had attended an external essay writing competition. She was alright then, but then the next she just seemed to ‘ignore’ me and acted like I never existed. When I used to call her she just brushes past me to another girl or goes into her class. I really want to know what’s gotten into her but she doesn’t stop to hear my question. I don’t go back into the class, because I don’t want her to feel I am stalking her, I just want us to be BFF and I also want her to be her old self when she is with me.

Even in journalism when Ma’am had told me to go and get the students and to get them typing, all of them except Navya didn’t co-operate with me and was out ‘til ma’am had come. And when I had asked her for a sheet of paper, she said ‘No, I can’t give ‘cause I don’t want to waste paper’. I was really hurt and pissed off then! When I persisted on the sheet of paper she resisted me and was against giving me paper. She doesn’t even seem to be enthusiastic when I tell her any exciting news or the latest music hits. She just answers everything seriously sarcastically!

All of this makes me really sad and I get really lonely. There’s something which I has said no one not even my parents or Pratyusha (my bench mate) or Docks. When Navya left IX – B and shifted her class to IX – D, she was so happy… for a moment I thought that she was happy ‘cause she was parting ways with me or something like that and all others who were shifting to were happy and were telling me happily that they were really happy in shifting to the D section. I showed a happy face and didn’t say anything.

But when I returned home I thought about how they were and happy Navya was when she left me… and I started to cry. Something, which I had never done when anyone left me – the last, was at 3rd grade when my cousins left me… I cried real hard until I realized that we never get what we want the most…

Sometimes when I want to know how she was to me before, I always read the greeting card, which she gave me on my birthday, and I really loved that greeting card. That card to me is like a remembrance of what the old friendly Navya was to me and I really want her to be like the way she was to me. Right from that day that sadness started to subside slowly until lately when Navya started to act strange.
Navya, please be nice to me again…
I hope you’d have understood by now and don’t ignore me…
~Tharangni

1 comment :

  1. Is Navya your best buddy?If she is.. then I think she is just mad at you for some reason.And eventually it will go away.Just hang on okay.If she had ever thought of you as her true friend then she'll come around.Sometimes you just have to have faith in your friendship!Trust me I know.So cheer up!

    ReplyDelete

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook