Metamorphosis...


Well I’m in the 9th now, and it has been a whole year of fun blogging at Blogger. Writing down all the sad, happy and exotic events of the 8th, it sure was a pleasure! But as time moves on our life too moves, and with every step that I’d encountered I evolved… Now I see what I wish to become which I never knew until my path of boulders was cleared but still another confusion has arisen and I have to chose the either- whether I want an archeologist or a columnist and to have that path cleared; I still have ways to go for my time has just begun and truths have also began to unravel. But I have to remember the past as they bring me joy and the present, as it is what my future depends on…

A butterfly’s life begins in an egg and then it grows to a larva (caterpillar) and after consuming the leaves it starts to wind itself into a ball of thread or it changes into a cocoon, as it is what this stage is know. When it is inside the cocoon it changes and transforms into a marvelous and a beautiful thing, which we see today as a Butterfly… and this cycle continues and will continue as long as time exists…

I too have encountered these changes… In the beginning at kindergarten I was cared and looked after by my elders and was taught the right. Then as I grew, I came upon my own realizations and I believed in my conscience and that belief lead me to an amazing present (my life right now) and I will continue to believe in it. I’ve now realized that it is time to move on and I’ve to become to cocoon with all the knowledge I’ve got and the result which will tell the kind of butterfly I’ll be, will have to wait as I can’t foresee the inevitable…

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook