The Making of Untouched :: The Veronicas

I was browsing Youtube today and I came across "The Making of Untouched" and I wasn't able to resist my self from not watching tha vedio because it's a lil' bit more about the life of The Veronicas. Well after I watched that vedio and I realized that just to have control of the first srting how much hard work and more over staying up all night just to get over with one string!!! I was happy as well as amazed! Happy because of the great success of their video and amazed of the hard work put into it! Anyway you can also view their Youtube Channel, Twitter Page and their Official Website on the web. And of course here's that amazing video and don't forget to enjoy it!!! ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook