Green Day's Back On Track!

The Video Telecast Of "Know Your Enemy" ~ World Premiers on 25th April!!!
Heard the latest news about Green Day??? They're going to release their latest debut album ~ 21st Century Breakdown on May 15th!!! Well I guess it should a long time, after all their last album was American Idiot (2004) and coming back after 5 years, wow that sure is a long time! The gap was so long that I'd thought that Green Day has done with releasing albums, until the day I logged into their website, greenday.com and seeing the preview of Know your Enemy on Vh1 (though I missed most of it)... I realized they weren't done with their career. Well MTv had taken a sneak peek into one of the song from their album ~ Know Your Enemy and here's what they tell us...

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook