Takin' Back My Love by Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara

Album: Greatest Hits

"Takin' Back My Love" is a pop song from singer Enrique Iglesias. It is the second single from his English greatest hits album Greatest Hits. The song was produced by RedOne who was a co writer on the song along with Iglesias and Frankie Storm.

The original version of the song features R&B/pop singer Ciara and is being released internationally. A second version which features pop singer Sarah Connor in place of Ciara is being is being released in the Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Poland and Czech Republic. In France, the song was re-recorded with the french R&B singer Tyssem singing her porion of the song in FrencH and re-titled Takin' Back My Love
(Sans l'ombre d'un regard)

Video:


Lyrics:

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook