Music List ~ yipee!


All right this blog post’s gonna be about my list of favorite music artists and songs… I’m gonna make it formal by putting up a nice table ^_^… Hope you like it!
So I hope I’m clear… and to be frank my list’s actually a lot bigger than this! I’ve got Kanye West, Kardinal Offishal, Akon, Sum 41, Linkin Park, Ne-Yo, Kelly Clarkson, Nelly, Flo Rida, Soulja Boys… etc and I told ya, my list is very big! ^_^!
Artist
Song(s)
Avril Lavigne
Complicated
Innocence
Why
Hot
Girlfriend
Hilary Duff
Reach Out
Wake Up
Gypsy Woman
Stranger
Dignity
Simple Plan
Your Love Is A Lie
When I'm Gone
Crazy
Welcome To My Life
I Can Wait Forever
The Click Five
Summer Time
Just The Girl
Happy Birthday
Dido
Don't Believe In Love
Life For Rent
White Flag
Katy Perry
Hot 'n Cold
I Kissed a Girl
Oasis
A Story Of Lightning
Saving Abel
Addicted
Chris Brown
With You
Shakira
Beautiful Liar
Beyonce
Single Ladies

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook