Control Room - Live EP ~ by Avril Lavigne!

Control Room (Live)
Control Room (Live) cover
EP by Avril Lavigne
ReleasedApril 15, 2008 (USA)
June 06, 2008 (Germany)
GenreAcoustic rock, pop rock, alternative rock
LabelRCA
Avril Lavigne chronology
The Best Damn Thing
(2007)
Control Room
(2008)



OMG!!! I've never heard of Avril's new realese... I thought she hadn't made any new release since 2007... but after I saw about this (her new realse, in a EP) while I was browsing the net... I really was stunned for a few seconds... I mean it literally. Now I wish to share with you guys the same... and yeah, don't get shocked! :D


ABOUT :

Control Room is a live acoustic EP by Avril Lavigne released April 15, 2008 as a download only and is available at many online music stores. The videos for the tracks can be watched on MSN[1]. The most popular tracks, according to iTunes Store, are "Adia" and "Losing Grip".

The tracks were recorded at The Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles, California. Most of them were also included in the single for "The Best Damn Thing".


Track listing

  1. "Sk8er Boi" 3:46
  2. "Girlfriend" 4:13
  3. "Innocence" 4:59
  4. "Hot" 3:35
  5. "Losing Grip" 3:49
  6. "Adia" (Sarah McLachlan Cover) 4:10

I am really sorry as this is the max. till which I can get... Even from Wiki. But still if you want to know more then go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_Room_-_Live_EP

No comments :

Post a Comment

"Every Scrap in an entry,
Will become a part of my memory! :)"

-My Scrapbook